Monday, May 07, 2007

"Where the hell you been Papa?"

Yea - I am finally back. I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last post! As my kids were taught to say by a friend of ours, "Where the hell you been papa?" If they were to be reading my blog, I am sure that is what they would say to me, not my dad.

First and foremost, I would like to to send out a big THANK YOU to all that donated to our March of dimes - Walk America. We had a blast. A bit chilly, but fun.


We also just got back from a trip out to New Jersey to see my Grandma. I'll post more about that on my next blog.

Some of you have asked about my Thunder Thigh Thursday, well - It's in a holding pattern. I have not lost anymore and have actually put on just a few, but I am trying to get my hormones back in order from my hysterectomy. Hopefully I'll be back on track in the next few weeks or so.

No comments: