Saturday, May 06, 2006

Kids say the funniest things

My mom has been trying to teach the kids new songs lately. It's been pretty funny. They learned everthing from "Lolly pop" to "Boy from New York City" to "Twinkle, twinkle, little star", But I think they funniest I have hear is "Row row row your boat". You know they hear words, but are they always the correct words?
Here are Riley and Keegan's version of "Row, row, row, your boat".

Riley:
Row, row, row, your boat, gentley down a stream, lifes a drama queen.

Keegan:
Row, row, row, your boat, gentley down the street, mary, mary, mary down the dream.

Then we are all in the car the other day and she is trying to explain to them how to do a round. Let's just say I have never laughed so hard!

Carson and Cooper took a big step the other day and got to try
rice cereal for the first time.
I think the pictures tell all. Don't you?

2 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

Too funny! Love the drama queen lyrics!

Also, the cereal? They look disgusted. Actually, Carson looks more offended, and Cooper looks disgusted.

The only way I can get Jack to eat it when he's had at least 1/2 a bottle first. Otherwise he's too hungry and doesn't understand that the - pardon me - shit - you're putting in his mouth, is actual food. Who decided that this should be baby's first food? Nasty.

:0)

Frema said...

I'd have the same face if I had to eat that crap! Poor babies. :)