Friday, July 13, 2007

Here we go loop dee lou

Ok, so I know I have not posted since June 22, but I have an excuse. My mom and I drove all 4 kids (mind you they are all under the age of 5) to my grandmothers house in New Jersey. A total of 1100 miles. We learned that a 5 point harness carseat means only 5 hours of driving - MAX! So we did a little sightseeing, visited an old flame from high school, and played with a few cousins along our way. It was fun.

Here are a few pics. More to come tomorrow.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome home! Hope you had a great trip!

my4kids said...

I'm glad to see it was because you were away. I was a little worried.
Looks like a great trip! Love the pictures.

We've found even now with 4 kids that driving only lasts about 2 hours at a time before we have to stop....potty breaks, food, gas, antsy kids.......

Lost A Sock said...

Great pictures!! You guys look wonderful.