Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sanity

...I've lost it!
Luckily,I do feel there is hope for me. One of my bestest friends introduced me to the world of blogs last night and I can't seem to tear myself away from it. I was up reading and exploring all night! I think this is the way back to finding my sanity. I am a stay at home mom with 2 sets of twins. My first set; Riley(F) and Keegan(M), just turned 3 on the 21st of January. My second set; Carson(F) and Cooper(M) were born on Nov 15, 2005....born 2 months early - the begining of my troubled moments.
I am hoping that I will be able to journal my deep down fears and my secret emotional issues that I have been hiding since my children entered/left the NICU.
Thank you for giving me this chance to find myself again Molly!

2 comments:

Frema said...

Hi, Cindy! I'm a friend of Molly's who stumbled across your blog today. I look forward to reading about your adventures in motherhood. :)

Lost A Sock said...

Cindy- I'm so glad you're doing this. Let me be the first to tell the world that you are the most amazing mom -- LISTEN UP WORLD! It doesn't get much better than this!!
I love ya and can't wait to read more. :0)