Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Kangarooing

Ever heard of kangarooing? Let me tell you, it is the best thing you as a mother will ever feel!
As you can tell by the picture....you have skin to skin contact with your child. There is nothing on Earth that can make you feel so calm and peaceful. If was having emotional issues, I would come to the NICU and kangaroo with whomever. Here, it is with Cooper...my little 3lb. 13 ozer.There were no phones to answer, no bills to worry about, no one coming in to bother you, just intimate time with your child. God, I can't even begin to tell you so you can understand.

2 comments:

Diane Arias said...

I have moments... they are VERY few and far between that I would in fact have another child so I could take more beautiful mother with chid photos like this one.

Wonderful story.

Lost A Sock said...

Really and truly, this is the BEST!