Monday, October 09, 2006

Big changes around here.

Thanks to lost a sock, I got the itch to paint. Riley had been buggin' me to have a princess room and to have Carson move on up. Do you know how hard it is to paint with 4 children at home? Oh my...... and all the extra help I recieved???? Needless to say, a day job had turned into a week job. But, it is finally finished and Carson is all snuggle in up in the "girls" room! Riley couldn't be happier!!
Sweet dreams my Princesses! Enjoy! I love you!

P.s The Boys are enjoying their Spiderman room as well.

6 comments:

Scrappy Rose said...

OMIGOD ... that room is just darling!!! Your girls will love that for years to come. You are amazing taking that on with 4 little ones!

Anonymous said...

the room looks awesome! you are super mom!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so good to do that for the "Princesses" in your life. It is GORGEOUS!!! Now, let's see the boys room!!!

Frema said...

Those colors are just right for a princess room. Great job, Cindy!

Lost A Sock said...

I second! Show the boys room! It too, is awesome.

Yeah super-mom!

Anonymous said...

what a terrific job! You are talented, girl. And obviously have it all together if you can do this with 4 little ones underfoot!

Hats off to the mom of 4!