Thursday, October 12, 2006

Only in Wisconsin can it go from Fall to Winter in 2 days flat!

Ok, so I may not be the smartest cookie in the jar, but damit - I'm doing the best I can! My kids are addicted to their bikes and today they wanted to go for a bike ride. I told them not today it's to cold out. But they insisted. So, first I wanted to get everyone out for a fun picture in the leaves before they are covered with snow. Yes, I said snow. It snowed here yesterday so I know accumulation is just around the corner. So, I send all kids out with no hats, coats, or mittens for a lovely shot in the leaves. Keegan and Riley both start complaining about how cold it is outside - SHHHHHH I say, "I want to get the picture taken". As they are all shivering, I snap one picture and get everyone back inside. Still, they complain about a bike ride. So - Me, myself, and I bundle everyone up and off we go on a bike ride. Did I forget to mention that we are all sick with a nice cold????

3 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

Yes, the look is on their faces - Dammit woman snap the shot, we're freezing out here! And then I love how Team B is so focused on the leaves they could care less.

The red jackets are ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

You're kids are so cute!!!I love when the little ones "discover" something new and nothing else matters! You're a good mommy!God bless you all.

Lauren Faiai said...

GREAT PICTURES! I wish fall looked like that here in San Diego!! Thanks for the website link. Very helpful!