Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thunder Thigh Thursday

And then 40 were gone!!!!
You read correctly...... 40 lbs - poof, gone! I almost shocked myself when I got on the scale today!!!! Yippy!!! I can't believe it!! Even after the late night Diary Queen run with Molly this past Saturday night, and after the Cinder block piece of lasagna I ate...And salad with REAL ranch, and the brick of garlic bread! WOW!!! Who knew!

Ok....only 10 lbs more until I reach my Mexico goal!!! The first "pit stop" is in sight! I think I can, I think I can......

Until next week....

Happy munching!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, what is your secret! Congrats to you!

Frema said...

You are on FIRE, woman! Congratulations!

Lost A Sock said...

Holy CRAP! You seriously rock. You are doing so well, and you look spectacular to boot.

I, on the other hand, have not stopped eating since Lasagne night. It's been five days. It could possibly be five more.