Sunday, December 03, 2006

...here are a few of my favorite things

Ok, so last week, I was tagged by Molly to tell about my my favorite things.
So, Here are a few of my favorite things......




1) I am truely in love with my Dansko professional Clogs!
These things are amazing. I could walk around the world and back - if it was possible! The only issue with these shoes is that they are a bit spendy - but worth every penny!


2) Every woman needs a great chapstick. For me - I love Burt's Bee's (Beeswax lip balm). It's the bomb baby!










3) My next favorite item seems a little weird, but I am in love with my Cordless Shark Sweeper!!
Every mom with toddlers and no dog, needs this item! I have only had it a few days and it is the best!











4) Since I have kids, I must admit - You got to have Britax Carseats!! I have 2 sets of twins and we have 4 Britax Carseats. My 1 yr olds are in the Britax Roundabouts.
We have the puma print - JUST LOVE IT!








My almost 4yr olds just got the Britax Regent. We love these too!





5) My last favorite thing are my Keen hikers! If you are looking for nice winter or hiking boots - These are it! You will love them! For some reason I am not able to upload the picture, so you will just have to take my word for it!

So, These are just a few of my favorite thing!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

I'm with you on that shark vac. It's only a matter of time before we have one of those fun little numbers!

And the Regents? Orders are backed up for a month...

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that chapstick. I have one in every coat pocket and in every desk drawer ...and bathroom cupboard... and bedroom...

Still waiting to see the "new" you pic! Congrats!

Kaci