Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thunder thighs, friends, and bugs

We wanted to start this blog with a little reminder to our friends that we miss them . I know this isn't the best song for our message....But it's the one the kids liked the best. So, Jacob, Tyler, and KJ......We miss you guys! (Hugs from Riley and Keegan)

Ok, I guess I should report in to my "Thunder Thigh Thursday" journal. Once again today, I am down 4lbs. Yeah! That's a total of 44 lbs! Hopefully the ball will keep on rolling! We'll see what happends over the next 2 weeks. All I can do is pray for the best.

We have officially caught the sick bug in this house! Riley and Keegan have been sick of over a week now with a cold and a nasty cough and believe it or not.....it spread to Cooper and Carson.

Tuesday night I was in the ER with Cooper. He seems to be ok, but has a NASTY cough. We sat in the ER for 3 hours for the doc to tell me he has a cold. GEEZ...I didn't even have to go to med school to figure that out!
Wed, I took Carson to the dr. She has a dbl ear infection, a rash from her toes to her head, a sore throat, a fever, and an eye infection from all the lovely boogers that keep getting smooshed in.

Today, we were back into the dr's for both little kids. Carson is eatting less and less, but seems to be perking up a bit. Cooper on the other hand is getting a bit worse. Our doc seems to think he could be getting the start of RSV - a BIG no no for preemies. Annika seemed to think though if either Carson or Cooper end up with the full blown RSV, they should be ok. They are otherwise healthy enough, and big enough and should get through it with out a problem. We will keep an eye on it and keep our fingers crossed that either one of them don't end up back at Children's. So, that is all the excitment in the Cole household.
So until next week, I will keep busy by running around the house with a can of lysol, a container of clorox wipes, and a box of tissues!
That should help the pounds fall off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I'm Kelli and I sent you a message via your e-bay auction. I was the one that bid on a pair of your short mama pants and asked how you lost your weight. I also sent you a question asking if you had twins. Well...I got my answer. How in the hell did you get blessed with two sets of those dinamic duos? I am a mother of one set. My boys are identical. They are 10 years old now and for the last 10 years, Harvey, my baby daddy, tells me that my OVER-weightness is okay because I had twins. Guuuuurrrllfriend, 10 years of hearing that tired ass excuse has finally got me to thinking about doing something. I am so NOT motivated. But at least now I have realized that I am too short to be this freakin' fat. Oh yea, my oldest twins (by 1 minute)name is Keegan. Do you know what that name means? Well, it fits my baby boy to the 'T'. His full name is Keegan Elijah and his bubba's name is Zachary Isaiah. They are dolls. Well, I enjoyed sharing with a total stranger and wish you the best of luck with your weight loss. Hopefully I will see you at the finish line.
'Twin'cerely,
Kelli