Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thunder Thigh Thursday


Well, it's that time of week again. I am only down 1 lb this week, which I guess is pretty good considering what happend over the weekend. I went off my diet Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. By Monday I was up 5 lbs!!!! Holy Crap. Who knew what 3 days of eatting like cow could turn into. So, ever since Monday I have been working my butt off to get rid of those extra nasty pounds! With that said.... I am happy with my 1 lb loss this week.
I am not sure what I will do next week. I am tempted to skip the whole "Thunder Thigh Thursday" entry, but who knows, I guess I will decide Thursday after I step on the scale.

With a 1 pound loss, that brings me to a total of 45 lbs gone, and a total of 10 inches gone from my waist. (4 pant sizes, and a whole bra size!)
Here is hoping for a new wardrobe for Christmas!

We would like to wish everyone very Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year!

No comments: