Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Updates - 2.1.06

















Just thought I would take a quick break from my NICU story to show you what my beautiful 31 week old preemies look like today. We are now 2 1/2 months old . We went in to get weighed and get our shots RSV shots yesterday. Let me tell you......my little babies aren't so little any more. Carson weighed in at 9lbs 1 oz, and Cooper weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 9 oz. ( I think it's all in his face). It is so nice to finally fit into 0-3 month clothes!!!
I believe Matt and I are going to be going out on our first date either tonight or tomorrow. Let me tell you, I can't even remember the last time we went out....BY OURSELVES!
My grandmother lives out in New Jersey and doesn't travel anymore so the only time she gets to see the kids is if we go out there. Well, My parents decided they were going to go out to see her and had asked if they could take the older set with her. PRAISE THE LORD....a little break for Matt and I. They will be gone for little over 2 weeks. I wasn't sure if I was going to be emotionally ready for them to be gone that long, but so far so good. The break has been very nice. I miss them a lot, but they will be home before I know it.

3 comments:

Diane Arias said...

See, and I thought I was the only one who used car seats as portable bassinets. It was one of the few things that helped me keep my *sanity* if you will.

INSANITY said...

Number Twelve....
Btwn car seats and swings....it's the only way to do twins!

Lost A Sock said...

I could gobble your children up. I'll see you next weekend. I'm bringing a fork.

:0)