Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy 7th Anniversary Matt!

Tomorrow is Sunday, which is also the 19th of August, which is also our 7 year anniversary. I am sad that I don't have any wedding pics to post, But I do have this.....

Our wedding song - If you listen to the words carefully you will hear something else strange that happened with us. Maybe it was a sign of what was to come. To me it's just plain weird.



We've been through a lot in the last 7 years. We are happy to say we are an Internet success story though! Who would have thought a boy from Indiana and a girl from Wisconsin would have made it this far. To be honest, I never told my parents the real story of how we met until the day of our "couples" shower. I was afraid my parents wouldn't approve, but that is all behind us now.

Matt - I know it hasn't been the easiest the last year and a half, we've had some heartaches, but we've replaced it with a lot of laughter. Thank you. Thank you for being by my side.

I love you!

Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for the Suburban!



7 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

Happy Anniversary Coles!

Michele S said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I love your new ride. That is excellent!!

I'll have to go back and see if I can piece together the story on your babies and why they needed the head surgeries. How heartwrenching for you!

My girlfriend had her second set of twins a few months ago. Her first set are 2 years old. I'm going to tell her about you!!!!

Michele

Lost A Sock said...

Holy cow - I just went back and listened to your song. Congratulations, twins! That's unbelievable!! Had you been able to see the future, your first dance at your wedding might have caused you to break out in a sweat.

INSANITY said...

Moll: Our first dance may have NEVER of happended if Matt knew what was coming his way!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Coles! and congrats on the "big rig"!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed your "romantic" lunch out today :) :)

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

What a great gift - a vehicle you can all fit into - dog & all!

the song -- TOO FUNNY!!

Michelle said...

Oooh ... I love the new header!! Sweet!!