Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our family is now complete

Ok - so we made a big purchase today and when I say big, I mean BIG.

Last week my girlfriend and and her dear husband made a purchase as well, but for a different cause. Kevin may need to take his clients out to lunch. Who wouldn't want to ride in this sweet car! I wish that car would work for our family. But no. See, their aren't to many options for a family of 6 - 4 kids in car seats, a 60 lb black lab, and a dbl stroller!!! Would we fit in kev's hot wheels? Again - HELL. NO.

I have now entered the sisterhood of mommies with Suburbans!!!
Here's some pictures of the new ride.

4 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

Congratulations! Welcome to Gas Guzzler-ville! :o)

Denise said...

We just bought a 2004 honda oddysey, and it has heated seats and a flip down dvd player. A must with four kids. Congrats!

Matt said...

We love our new Suburban! Congrats!

LOVER said...

축하합니다 .
훌륭한 자동차 같군요