Monday, August 20, 2007

I believe

Today, Carson and I will be leaving once again for Children's Hospital for her surgeries tomorrow.
I know it is no where near the magnitude of last years surgery,
but it STILL scares me, they STILL have to put her under, and they will
still be surgically repairing her.
I don't know if there is ever an "easy" surgery, But I guess for us, this is it.
STILL doesn't make me feel any better.

I will report more as I know more.
This will be our life line to our friends and family.

I will update when I can.

I don't really like this video, but love the song.

Thanks


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the song!!!!! Everything will go great (and fast) tomorrow!! You are always in our prayers!!

Lost A Sock said...

You guys are in our prayers. Be sure to give us a ring tomorrow.

Denise said...

good luck, I will be thinking of you guys. I need to go back and read your archives to find out more of your story.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with everything, she is a tough little girl, she will be just fine.