Friday, August 17, 2007

It's the final count down

I just realized that I have not posted any THUNDER THIGH THURSDAYS in awhile. I know it's Friday, but decided to drop it in anyways.

I have finally hit 90 pounds!!!!! It's now the final count down to 100lbs!

!0 lbs in 3 weeks??? Is it doable? We'll have to see. I would like nothing more than to have lost 100 lbs in 1 yr.




Here is a before picture:
















And a now picture: (ok, so my loving husband cut off the top of my head - you still get the idea - 2 legs, 1 pant leg. )
We will try for a better picture tomorrow.




At 90 lbs, I am now down 7 pant sizes, and 4 shirt sizes. YAHOO!

3 comments:

Denise said...

You look great, how did you do it? Running after all of the kids? Seriously, is it because you gained alot of weight during pregnancy> do tell.

Lost A Sock said...

Holy crap!! You have both of your legs in one pant leg!! That rocks! (Still wishing I, too, would have saved just one pair of original jeans...)

Michelle said...

WOW!! I didn't know you a year ago ... so it's really hard to believe that 'before' picture is even you!

You look amazing - and I think you're just wonderful in general :)

I'll be thinking of you - and Carson - this week!