Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I've been tagged

Tag - I'm it

Thanks to youngest of twelve

Three people who make me laugh:
Riley, Keegan, Carson and Cooper. Ok that's 4.

Three things I hate:
dieting, infertility, and brussle sprouts.

Three things I don't understand:
Why god gives you more than you can handle, why babies are born prematurely, and why President Bush keeps sending more and more soldiers to Iraq.

Three things I am doing right now:
Talking to my husband on the phone, listening to Cooper cry himself to sleep (bad mommy, I know) and typing.

Three things I want to do before I die:
Watch my children get married, play with my grand children, and go whale watching

Three things I am able to do:
Be a good mom, friend, and advocate for my children.

Three things I am not able to do (yet):
Buy a bigger car, buy a bigger home, and meet Molly's mom

Three things I think you should listen to:
A newborn babies first cry, children laughing, and the sounds a hurricane makes (hurricane Katrina survivor)

Three things to describe my personality:
Outgoing, fun, spontaneous

Three things I would like to learn:
How to make a picture perfect pie, scrapbooking, and photography

Three favorite foods:
Gyros, Taco salad and taco dip

Three beverages I drink regularly:
Diet Mt. Dew, Water, Orange juice

Three shows I watched as a kid:
The Bozo show, The Brady bunch, and Fat Albert.

Three people I tag...
Cherry blossom baby, Pastore Villa, and Riley's Journey with cranio.

3 comments:

Diane Arias said...

Very fun meme... I TOTALLY watched those same three shows and loved all of them!

Anonymous said...

Cindy, What a nice compliment! Thank you. I can't wait to meet you and the Cole crew. One of these days....

Anonymous said...

P.S. Just noticed your mast(?), life has a way of changing and flowing...You used to try to cope with infertility and God has moved you on to other things that He KNOWS that you CAN handle. You're doing a wonderful job and you never thought you would teach so many so much...maybe it's not the direction you started out in, but you certainly are following the path laid out for you. Keep up the good work!