Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day number 4

As day number 5 rolls around in a few more hours, I am dying to step foot on my scale. I started Weight Watchers on Monday and things have been going really well. Actually, better than I had thought they would. I have been commited 110%. I also started working out everynight. We live about 6 blocks from a high school and their fitness center is open to the neighbors from7-9p. I made the mistake of going gung-ho the first night, but I learned by the second night that I am no where near the shape I thought I was in. My norm has been to go in and knock off a couple of miles btwn the bike and the treadmill. I love it. I feel so refreshed afterwards. I just can't believe that I have let my life slip like this. I used to be a competive swimmer and I used to thrive on this stuff, but something happend oh, about 10 yrs ago. I can tell this time around that things are really going ot be different. I have been staying in my point limit, actually with a few left over, but I'm not starving. I think the difference is that I have no time to think about food. Btwn 2 infants and 2 toddlers I barley have time to think about anything. We just fly by the seat of our pants around here. It's the only way.

2 comments:

Frema said...

I was on Weight Watchers and lost 22 pounds in the height of my prime. It's a great problem, and sometimes I think about going on it again. You are definitely inspiring me to! Once I get some more money, that is. :)

Diane Arias said...

Keep it up, Cindy. Looks like you've got the motivation and the focus, and you (continue to) inspire me!