Monday, March 13, 2006

Weigh in - week 1

Ok everyone...today is weigh in # 1 and lets say I was pretty surprised.
I lost 7 lbs this week. YIPPY! I have actually been feeling pretty good too. No starving at the end of the day, no wanting to cheat or snack on things I shouldn't be. The only thing I haven't been able to get a hang of is the drinking water part. I just feel like I am drowning myself with 8-10 glasses a day. Not only that, but after drinking so much, you become good pals with the potty too!.
So....a new week.....in the quest for a new me. Back to the gym tonight.....
If anyone has any thoughts or ideas for me to try....please feel free to leave it on my comments or email me. Every little bit will help!

3 comments:

Frema said...

Congratulations! That's excellent progress!

Your progress has inspired me to pull out "Sweatin' to the Oldies 2" tonight!

Diane Arias said...

Seven pounds!!!?? That's excellent! You've been through so much bringing FOUR people into this world in such a short period of time. Congrats, and we're here rootin' for you!

As for suggestions, if you're open to lifting weights, Body-for-Life offered some great basics! The book is a worthy purchase and read. Keep it up!

Lost A Sock said...

All right where you be? And don't use the "busy with the kids excuse." We know that's bull. Four kids can't keep you that busy, right?

I kid, of course. :0)