Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Only a ZILLION more to go!

Week three weigh in came and went, but never the less it was ok. I lost another 2 lbs this week. A total of 11 lbs so far. I was a little frustrated with it because I worked out 4 days instead of my normal 3 days, I felt I ate a bit better than the others and still only 2 lbs. But, that's ok. I know that if I lose to fast the chance of keeping it off is less likely. So....I will be ok with my 2 lbs. My girlfriend KERRI came over yesterday(Monday) and she gave me a few good pointers. If you eat less than 20 points a day your body thinks it is starving and will hang onto the fat. Well, Maybe that's my first issue. I have been known to eat less than 20 points on a few occasions. So...If I can remember to eat in between my point range maybe I'll do better. Also, She taught me that if you exercise you earn more points...which I hadn't been doing either. By the chart, I should be earning another 2 points a day for every day that I work out. So, I really have been on the low end of the point scale these past weeks.
So, with all of my new info, hopefully I can lose 2.5 - 3 lbs this coming week. My goal is to be down 20 lbs by Easter....so far with my 2 lbs a week I will be down 17 by Easter. So we'll see what this week brings.
Just remember.....happy healthy eatting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep going cindy! you are doing awesome with WW! it's soooo sooo hard to do...especially getting the exercise part in! but i find that if i exercise i really actually WANT to eat healthy too!
keep it up girl!
(my goal is to be down 30lbs and look cute for country USA!!!!!!!!! so if you find any more super helpful tips please pass them my way:)

Diane Arias said...

Congrats! Keep it up girl!

Frema said...

Eleven pounds? How cool is that? Good luck on meeting your goal!

Lost A Sock said...

Keep going - you can do it! And you're on a roll. Bikinis with c-section scars here we come, hahaha.

:0)