Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Can you say, "BAD MOM"

Ok everybody...here I am complaining again. Seems to be the bases of my blogs these days. But no, really. I had a terrible night last night. I went to bed after I finished my nightly feeding - around 11:3o pm and felt like crap. I had the hardest time falling asleep. I do believe at some point I finally caught some zzzzzz's. BUT...I woke up around 2am with a terrible stomach ache. Didn't really think much of it because it was my first day of aunt flow. But after trying pepto, water, and everything I could think of, it was still there. As I lay there listening to my dear husband snore I just kept thinking how fast time was flying by. Oh my god...it was now 5am and still no rest. Matt's alarm was going and just wanted to hide my head under my pillow and never come out. Today we had a pretty busy day planned with getting the kids pictures take and Carson and Cooper needed to get another shot at the doctors.....so I knew I was eventually going to have to get my fat A*@ out of bed. 7:30am rolls by and my alarm goes off.....there is no stopping time, so I had to get up. It's all quite on the first floor so I make my way up to the shower...I open Keegans door, and WHAM..I step right into a puddle of vomit! Not only am I not feeling good...but Keegan is now sick also. So ya just know what kind of a day it's going to be. I rush to get Keegan cleaned up and just hoped to god that Riley wasn't sick also. She has had a cold that has been hang around here like flies on horse s*@#. I finally reach the bathroom, plunge my way into the shower and I hear Matt say......I trained Keegan to throw up in the garbage can. WHAT???? What about training him to barf in the toilet? Nope...Just more work for me to clean up. Matt's on his way to work, so what does he care.
I finish my oh so unlovely shower and head down stairs. Keegan at my heels barfing all the way down . It is now 9am and I need to be on the road with the little ones by 9:30. My mom shows up all ready for our big day out and she finds out it's canceled. Keegan still continuing to vomit. By now he has vomited 4 times and I still have to clean up the first mess! AHHHHHH
Moms in charge...... run off with the little ones.....get our shots.....return home to keegan still not feeling good, Me not feeling good, and all my help is now leaving. So here I sit after we all had an a little nap....sheets need to be done......oh yah, Riley threw up 2 days prior and I still haven't been up to change her sheets!!! I am totally up for the BAD MOM award!
Oh as I am sitting here.....Riley just had diahrea (sp) in here undies. OH MY GOD, HELP ME!

2 comments:

Diane Arias said...

So sorry for all the sickies at the household... but "Bad Mom?" no, I won't say it. Not in reference to you at least. Here's to gettin' through it.

Lost A Sock said...

Never say bad mom about yourself. ECK to the sickness. I hope it passes quickly. I tried to get you some help. See my blog, haha.