Monday, March 20, 2006

It's ok, Mommy will clean it

.....spilled out of Riley's mouth yesterday morning at breakfast after she has spilled something on the table. And then keegan proceeded to say, "I want more to eat". Matt replied back, " What do you want? I'll get it." My sassy boy says," No, Mommy will get it."! What is it around here with those two? It is sure to say, Mommy is the cook and the cleaning lady around here! GEEZ! It is time to put them out on the street and fend for themselves!
Well folks.....I had weigh in for week # 2 this morning. I am down 2 lbs. That makes a total of 9 lbs in 2 weeks. I guess this is more the norm now that I am in the swing of things. I must say I had 2 disaster days this week. Maybe with out them I would have done a bit better. Oh well, 2 lbs is better than no pounds. I am really enjoying this dieting thing. My big disaster day this past week was at our Twins club meeting. I am one of the Co-presidents of the club. At these meetings we talk little business and lots about the issues we are having with our multiples. Every month we have a group of ladies who brings treats. YUMMY TREATS! Do you know how hard it is not to drowned our sorrows in treats???? Expecially when I was one of the ones who brought the treats? Cheese, sausage and crackers!! UMMM My favorite! AHHHHHHH..it is really tough. Except, I did do ok while I was at the mtg.......It was in the car on the way home when I started eyeing what was left of the cheese, sausage and crackers. YIKES. Good thing there wasn't a ton left or I would have been in BIG trouble. But 6 pieces of cheese, 5 pieces of sausage and 6 crackers is a enough to make my weight watchers frown. The good thing is I got right back up on the horse on Friday morning. It's tough, I am not gong to denie that.....But I am to despereate to lose this weight to give up!

No comments: