Tuesday, April 25, 2006

56 hours and counting

Until the much anticipated trip to Milwaukee to see the neurosurgeon. It seems like it has been months since we made this appointment! I can't even begin to tell you how anxious I am. I have been so stress out about the whole ordeal that I have blow my diet totally out of the water - gaining 6 of the 15 lbs back. It is true.....I am an emotional eatter. But, who can blame me. (For you that don't blame the stress....keep your comments to yourself.) If anyone is truely interested in our situation, I invite you to cruz' through this message board - cappkids.org - It stands for Craniosynostosis And Positional Plagiocephaly Support. I have learned a lot from this message board. There seems to be a few people from our area who are going through the same thing and are seeing the same doctors. I know not everyones situations are the same but it's nice to aleast have some sort of a clue.
I am attaching 2 pics I just took of Cooper and Carson's heads. They both have partial sagittal fusions going on, but 2 totally different shapes.

Carson's is "bossing" in the back and starting to "boss" in the front. Her soft spot is also starting to get pushed up. Looks like a lump on the top of her head. Coopers is long and narrow in the back and wide at the front. No "bossing" going on. Go figure. Like I said before.....Friday can't
here soon enough. I need to know what's truely gone on.

Until Friday......have a great Wed and Thursday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck to all on friday! we will be thinking about you and sending prayers your way!

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with all of you, Cindy and Matt. Your children are so precious. We're praying for the best.

Frema said...

I hope everything goes well for you guys. You deserve a break!

Lost A Sock said...

Ooh look at you with the new layout. I haven't talked to you in like, 36 hours and the changes you make! (It's like I don't even know you anymore, sniff sniff) (I kid, of course.)

I'm crossing my fingers for you today. Please call me as soon as you guys are done.