Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Oh Crap, I've been tagged.

Thanks Molly for tagging me! Not much I can do about it now, so if I must.......

5 things that are strange about me. HUM....

1. I had a blue little baby blanket that had the satin edging on it and I just finally gave it up and gave it to Keegan when he was born! Matt was very glad to see it go!

2. I love blankets with the satin eadging on it. When I am using it, I have to have a corner and I stick 1 finger inside of it. Weird? I know.

3. I can't stand it when kids bite on their towels.......it makes my skin crawl!

4. I can't stand zipping up zippers. The vibration it makes drives me crazy!!!

and finally.....
5. I can not stand to sleep with socks on!


Ok Becky....I am tagging you. Let's hear all about it!

1 comment:

Lost A Sock said...

Oh man - the towel thing, and the zipper thing! Thinking about the towel thing, and the sound that teeth make on a dry towel -- eck, I can see that! But the zipper thing? Too funny.

I loved reading this.