Sunday, April 09, 2006

Consumed by desire

This.Is.My.Life. - In a nutshell. Oldest to youngest. I know I ALWAYS write about these 4 little people, but This.Is.My.Life.
What did I do? Who was I? Before these 4 little people came about?
I could write about the cat that Matt and I used to have . Parker. He was an orange and white tabby.
Fat Cat. If he was hungry and you didn't feed him exactly when he wanted to eat, he would play dare devil kitty and chew through our electrical cords. So my options were: feed the damn cat, or lose all our expensive electronics and have a fried kitty. Bless his little heart....He is now looking down upon us from up above.

I could write about the dog we used to have. Silly me. NEVER get a
lab puppy when your twins are only 10 months old. What in the hell was I thinking. Anyways..... Bentley. Our attention seeking puppy. Everyone commented on how calm this dog was for being a puppy. Which, he was. Until you placed him in a crate. Not a good thing usless you want your house full of dog spit....from barking so much! He ate our couch, our phone, the kids toys.......you name it he did it. Until one day, Bentley went on a permanent vacation....as my kids know it. He found a nice couple who were not able to have children of their own and were looking for a "baby". They made a great 3 -some. I hear he is doing well and loves his new home.

So, that brings me right back to the 4 little people in the picture above. I would much rather write about them then anything else. If you get sick of hearing about them then tough because
This. Is. My. Life.

3 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

I will never get tired of hearing about your kids. :0)

Becky said...

you have a terrific "life" and I love hearing about your daily adventures!

Frema said...

And we would much rather read about them then anything else. :)