Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Say Cheese!

Hope everyone had a great Easter! We had a great, but long and semi stressful Easter weekend. Saturday, we had a great family outing at our local class A minor leage baseball team. The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are the farm team for the Seattle Mariners. The games are a lot of fun and very family oriented. Last year Matt had won a suite that we could use for the 2006 season and we had decided to use it. The kids love it. We even got a photo opportunity with "Fang". Carson was also very intregued.
Then, after the "base game", as Riley and Keegan call it, we had a pizza party back at our house. Our friends from Indiana were there and Matt's family from Chicago were also there. It was nice catching up with everyone.
Sunday morning, Carson and Cooper were baptised at Easter mass. Let me tell you, we had a ton of people. Cooper had his God parents, Kerri Olsen and Tom Robinson, Carson had her God Parents - Kevin and Molly Ray, plus Erin and Brian Benes were honorary for both kids. Plus our family and close friends and everybodys kids. We had a crew!
After mass we all come back to our house for a Easter / baptism feast. Let me tell you, there was no point counting that weekend.
It was wild, and fun! We had a great time.
Now it's back to reality. There is laundry to be done, a house to be cleaned and lets not forget the stress and anticipation that is brewing around here awiting the kids NS appointment on the 28th.
I need to be bluntly honest with you. It is all starting to take it's toll on me. I have been having weird vision issues, headaches, and pain in the base of my head/neck area. I am trying so hard not to let it get to me or bug me but how is that possible? I am streched to the max. Maybe now that the baptism is done, I won't have to worry about so much at once. Hopefully I will be able to find time to myself and relax! Yah Right, maybe in my next life.

Tish....This is the purse Linda sent me. Isn't it great?

Until next time America.

1 comment:

Lost A Sock said...

Oh. My. God. That little girl melts my heart!! (Like butta.)

We had a great time with you this weekend - it's always so nice to actually spend time together. We can't wait to do it again. (You pick the time and place, and we're so there!)

:0)