Friday, April 14, 2006

Are you STILL there God?!?!?

...Ok, I have had about enough of all of this CRAP that you are putting us through! I know it is Easter and it's a big day for you, but geez louis....Give US a break man! All I can do is sit and wonder if I caused this all be having them early?!?!?! I can't imagine what else it would be.
Do I not go to church enough? Is it because I yell at my kids on the days I have totally lost it?
What???? What did I do to deserve all of this? Please tell me!!!!

Now we sit and think....if they need to have surgery, do we do them together? One at a time? Hire a nanny? Is it covered by our insurance????? Move to Milwaukee???

Please answer me!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Diane Arias said...

Here's there, and I'll send up a prayer, or two or three for you, your husband, and your lil' ones.

Lost A Sock said...

This is God. Write your meme.


:0P

INSANITY said...

oh Mol- You don't even want to go there......You are my friend...What I would love to say to God would make you think twice about being my friend! Just a little PO'ed at the big man right now! :)