Sunday, January 07, 2007

I DID IT !

Well, I am here to announce that I lost my first goal of 50 pounds!!!
I can not believe it. You know, last week Molly asked me if I ever though I would be able to lose this much. There is no way I thought I would be strong enough to even lose more than 20 lbs! I had tried dieting many other times (yes, with Molly), but we always stumbled and fell off after about 10 pounds. So, for me, this is a huge accomplishment!
At 50 lbs I am - 5 pant sizes smaller and 11 inches slimmer around my waist!

AMEN SISTA!

I have 2 more goals to reach, both in 25 lb increments but I don't have a time line set for that yet. We'll see how much more I can shed before our trip.

(Thanks to Matt, we have a # 50 ND jersey, and the "I'm too sexy" song!)

50 lbs lighter and in Matt's Frat sweatshirt from College! I am also PRE- Wedding weight!48 lbs lighter... Not very light...Once again....Not very light. 4 months post c-section.... That's Molly's baby Jack.
Not LIGHT at all - but 20 wks preggo with 2nd set of twins.....In KEY WEST! (It's a "virgin" don't worry) Who goes to KEY WEST in August while preggo with twins??? They can atleast say they survived Hurricane Katrina in a Hotel!
Holy Mother of God!!!!! Keegan is a bit worried that SHAMU got on the back of his tube!

No worries this summer bud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Cindy girl! You rock! I am so proud of you! and now I start my journey... again, and again and again... I need lots of prayers as I'm so tired and my body is in too much pain...I have to do it this time and stay there...this needs to be different from all the other times. You girls are all my role models Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lost A Sock said...

You are da bomb!! You look so incredible, and I knew you could do this. I love you just as much as ever, but now I get to tack on "DAMN YOU LOOK GOOD!" I cannot tell you how proud I am of you. Amazing.

:0)