Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thunder Thigh Thursday (Wed.) and then some

I thought I would start my Thunder Thigh Thursday (Wed.) blog with a picture of a little naughty girl who feels the need to hit our big screen t.v. I think she enjoyed her first trip to the naughty spot! So innocent!

Now, to my weigh in - I am down.........

+

I can't believe it! 59 lb! Only 41 more lbs to go to my final goal. I have decided that I would like to lose another 15 lbs before my hysterectomy in March. That means, no screwing around in Mexico. I am hoping that I will have the will power. I will have access to a work out room so hopefully that will help.

Even though I am losing weight, I am starting to feel and look like this woman. That is just not right for a 32 yr old. I guess after having 2 twins pregnancies this is what you end up looking like. Let me tell yah - it turns my husband on - NOT! Oh well, I know my insides probably look better than this and that is all that matters, right?

Well, I will do my last Thunder Thigh Thursday on Tuesday next week. That will be it until I return home on Valentines day (unless I find a way to capture a computer.)

I weighed in today because tomorrow we are leaving for Children's hospital. Riley - my 4 yr old is having a MRI of her brain and spine to see if her Chiari is getting worse. A year and 1/2 ago her cerebellum was pertruding 15mm down towards her spinal cord. It's about time we find out if it has grown downwards any more. They have to sedate her, but hopefully she will come out ok.

I will report again when I know more.

GO BEARS!









3 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

We CRACKED UP with that picture of Carson in the naughty seat. That is a classic! (It can be funny when other people's kids misbehave!)

Congrats on the weight loss - you're doing great. But the saggy baggy picture? Is gross. I know you're not THAT bad. (We are the saggy baggies together!)

Scrappy Rose said...

Oh, Can I just say that the picture you chose is almost inspiration to NOT lose weight! Tell your husband to start a plastic surgery fund now! Really though, there is no possible way you will ever look THAT bad!

Anonymous said...

How Riley's MRI go?

Kaci