Monday, January 29, 2007

Thunder Thigh Tuesday

I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.....Ok - well, I know I will be back again actually, I'll be back again on the 15th.
So, this is where we will be. It's looking pretty nice and warm if you ask me. Especially since it is -6 below zero with the windshield here.



Ok- Now for my final weigh in - I lost 3 lbs!!! That brings me to a total of 62 lbs!

Here is my new look for Acapulco!

HA - yah right. Thought I would make you laugh a bit!

Now, I have been told by my father to " Take you your points and go to hell for 2 weeks" - and for everytime I mention points or weight I have to eat something bad for me! Yikes!

I am not sure I can do that. I still have 13 lbs to go before March 9th. So we'll see. I am hoping to sweat a bit off basting in the 90 degree sun, and I have taken my work out clothes to do a bit of walking..... I don't feel I have it in me to just blow it for 2 weeks. Now if I can only figure out the conversion from lbs to kilos I will be ok!

As for Riley - We got her MRI report back and things are ok. They were worried she might have some fluid on her spinal cord, but luckily there was none. Her cerebellum has come down a bit more, but nothing to be concerned with just yet. So, we will keep an eye on her.

Alright, we are off. I will blog again when possible!

No comments: