Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thunder Thigh Thursday and my secret to losing weight


2 weeks to Mexico and I am down 53 lbs! Can I make it to 60 before I leave? Not sure but I am going to work my buns off to see. I have been working out twice a day for the last couple of days and it feels so great. It's like I am becoming an exercise freak - and I LOVE IT!
I have to hand it to my mom. She has been a trooper in the mornings. She comes over with my dad and she is the babysitter while I try to get my fat butt in shape. Thanks Mom!!!

Because my dad and I work out in the High school fitness center - I had access to a "fatty" odometer today. You know, the skin fold test thingy...
Well, West has an electric one and so there was no fat to be squeezed today, but numbers to be punched in and read. One of the Phy Ed. teachers helped me with it and it was so cool. I now have have an idea of what my BMI is. If you think I am going to list it on this blog, you have got to be out of your mind. That's for me, God, and the teacher to know. Too bad. Maybe once I get it to where it needs to be I will let you know.


I will now let you in on my weight loss secret. Here it is------------------------->
Yup...I do ballet with my kids every day. Yes, that is Keegan in the back with a "tutu" on. I'm thinking he has much better form than Riley.
And to be honest...he is better at it then she is.
Matt is so proud!
We play the video that goes along with it and we have a blast. Thanks Betsy - we love it!

Ok, so now my secret is out. Anyone else wanting to lose weight need to get this ballet program. It's great!

Oh the other hand....We are getting a bit worried about Riley and her Chiari Malformation. We have been noticing more balance issues, she has been falling a bit more, she seems a bit more fatigued, and she complained to my mom the other day - mymom was swinging her by under the arms and she said "ouch, it's hurting the bottom of my neck." Which they have done a million times and now it is starting to hurt. HUMMMMM. So, I called her Neuro and I believe we will be having another MRI for her in Milwaukee. I am just hoping to god that it is not starting to grow any more than it has. So, we'll keep our fingers crossed.

I made my appointment for my hysterectomy. It will be on March 9th. I am very excited and nervous about all of it. I do believe it will be for the better.

Ok - Until next time America......
my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Calorie Chart


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG.....Anna and I just did the same exact ballet video this morning! It was great fun! Her form is by far better than mine! She might be jealous if she sees Keegan in a tutu :) (She just got it for her Birthday today.........)