Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thunder Thigh Thursday

Happy New year everyone! Hope everyone had a great New Year's weekend!
I sure did. We watched A LOT for football games and a few basketball games. Go Badgers!
And of course while you sit around an watch t.v. all day, there is a bit of un-normal eatting going on.
Yup that was me. I am sad to say...I do not have a loss to report today. Actually - I do. I gained 2 lbs over the 3 day weekend and today I am back to my 48 lbs today. So really, I lost my 2 lbs I gained. Oh well. As I sit here eatting my "rabbit" food, I understand I have only 2 lbs more to go for my 50 lb goal. The way my date (my dad) and I have been working out, it shouldn't take much longer. So, please stay tuned....I may post my 50lb weight loss before next "Thunder Thigh Thursday".
Hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy New Year!

3 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

You're doing so well. I'm feeling so inspired by you, and am back on the ball. Rabbit food for everyone!!

:o)

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! Inspiring indeed. Rabbit food's on my menu too...

Thanks to reading and watching you disappear into thin air...I've set a new goal for me this year too.

Thanks for the motivation!
Kaci

Frema said...

Woman, you are kicking ass and taking names! Forty-eight pounds is amazing!