Wednesday, March 21, 2007

CT results

Carson did very well yesterday with her CT scan. It kills me though, that they had to put an IV in and sedate her for a 45 sec. scan. She did great though. Only issue we had was that the nurses had to try twice to get the IV in. She wasn't so happy about that, but we made it through.

Results - Dr. Jensen was great. He stayed in the room the entire time she was having the CT done and he was the first person she saw when she woke up. She gave hime a great big smile. It was cute. I knew in my heart that it was either going to come back saying there was nothing wrong, or somthing seriously wrong. Dr. Jensen told me that there was nothing seriously wrong. BUT he didn't say she was absolutly fine either. So - here is sit with unknown answers. Is there something a little bit wrong??? There wasn't even an explaination for why her head is so bumpy. He does know that he doesn't like the fact that she is banging right where her plates are in her head. So - I guess I will sit and wait to see what happends in the next few months.
We are going to try to give her some Ibuprofen at night for a couple of weeks to see if that will calm her banging down. Maybe she has a headache??? I don't know.

Well, we will post again if something else comes up.
Thanks

No comments: