Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thunder Thigh Thursday

Well, Things have not gone as planned this week - I must admit. I don't know what's going on with my body at this point. I believe it is rebelling against diet and exercise. I am have not lost any weight this week. I am thinking my muscle mass has caught up with me. I have not changed my diet - except for going out with the couples from the twins club last Thursday night. But other than that... I'm not sure. I have done MORE exercising this past week thanks to the bazillion inches of snow we got - I shoveled both of our driveways TWICE in 2 days. I just don't get it. So I am thinking trying to get to 75lbs maybe a lost cause btwn now and next Friday considering I am still at 68lbs. Oh well. However close I get will be less than I am today. We'll just go for that. I have been noticing that I still have been dropping inches around my waist. I will not mention my weight at this point in the game but I will give you an idea of where my waist started and where I am today. I started out with a 49 inch waist ( Ok, go ahead and pick up your jaw) and I am now a 35.5 inch waist. OH DR. OZ WOULD BE SO PROUD OF ME! Only 3 more inches until I am in the safe zone!

I am a bit nervous for surgery next week. Not so much for the surgery itself - but for the fact of putting weight back on. I have been researching and reading a lot of info from women who have gone through surgical menopause and most of then had mentioned some weight gain. I do not feel I have lost enough to be ok with even a 5 lb gain. I'm stressin' and maybe that's why my body has been rebelling.

On that note...I need to go shovel off the deck before our next blizzard comes tonight. They are calling for another 8 - 10 inches on top of the foot we already have. UGH! It's March - NO MORE SNOW!

No comments: