Friday, February 24, 2006



Do you even understand how much crap you accumulate when you have 4 kids? It totally blows my mind. I have been up in my 3 yr olds rooms all morning and I feel like it is a never ending battle. I haven't even begun to start the 3 month olds room. It's like crap just keeps coming out of the walls or it's mating and it's multipling. I am trying to get stuff organized for our twins club rummage sale that is coming up here in the near future and I can't believe how much stuff I have. How does this happen? I have even started a bag for our local "once upon a child" and it's terrible because they know me by name. When I walk in they always say," More?" Cindy. I tell ya, the stuff I have kept from the older set and the stuff we have gotten as gifts for the new set.........it's taking over my house. How do you know what to keep and what to get rid of? How do you know how long you should save stuff for? Or if you even should? I'm not sure my second set will even fit into my first sets stuff. They are much smaller than the first at this stage. Let me tell you..it seems like such a simple task, but man I am very overwhelmed right now. It must just be the fact that I have all 4 kids yelling and crying all at the very time I was trying to weed out, but geez. At this very second I am not sure any of this is even making any sense. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ok...a little bit of a stress reliever! Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Lost A Sock said...

Just wanted to say HEY! ..and had a great time Saturday. Eating cookies as I type. :0)